“In 2017 we were able to take advantage of a particularly dynamic real estate market in Luxembourg, with the launch of two large-scale projects, INFINITY and Polvermillen.”Olivier BASTIN,
CEO IMMOBEL LUXEMBOURG
- A robust economy is helping to support strong office take-up.
- Office investment in Luxembourg totalled more than 1 billion EUR in 2017.
- Office availabilities count just 4.4 % at the end of 2017.
- Sustained demand has pushed prices of new apartments in the city above 7,000 EUR/m².
- More than half of new residential development in Luxembourg concerns apartments.
- Growth in housing prices has far exceeded rental growth.
- High street prime rent of 215 EUR/m²/month has seen impressive growth in recent years.
- Retail take-up of 30,000 m² was roughly unchanged from 2016.
- Projects totalling 66,500 m² were completed in 2017.