“Our new team has signed some pre-leasing agreements with high quality tenants for Cedet and will soon start on Central Point, a visionary project.”Jacek WACHOWICZ,
CEO IMMOBEL POLAND
- Warsaw accounted for 54.9 % of the office take-up in Poland in 2017.
- Office demand in Warsaw was almost entirely from corporates last year.
- CRE investment volume grew by 11 % y-o-y to more than 5 billion EUR in 2017.
- Further growth has seen average prices of new builds exceed 2,000 EUR/m².
- The economy and spending have been increasing despite relatively flat population growth.
- Residential sales totalled 72,700 units in 2017, of which 93 % occurred in the six major markets.